Basco Products Ltd, more popularly known as Basco Paints is a leading paint manufacturer with a wealth of experience of over 35 years based in Nairobi, Kenya. Basco Paints is a name to reckon with in the East and Central Africa region where its products are distributed. Our brands are widely found in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, DRC and Ethiopia. With an installed production capacity of 22 million litres of paint per annum, our brands have won accolades for its superior standards and quality.
MILESTONES AT BASCO PRODUCTS (K) LTD
- 1989– Acquired the first Alkyd Resins Manufacturing plant
- 1991– Started its own Metal Cans Manufacturing plant, a first in the Paints industry.
- 1992– Invested in PVA Resins Manufacturing plant
- 1993– Set up headquarters in custom built factory on 5 acre plot in Embakasi
- 1994– Installed second Alkyd Resin Manufacturing plant
- 1995– Installed a Sheet Metal Printing and Coating Company
- 1997– Carried out major expansion plan of the factory
- 1998– Significant investment in the launch and introduction of ‘DuraCoat range’ ?of Premium quality paints
- 1999-Launched the ‘PAT’